While we do not have vacancies at this moment, we are looking forward to your unsolicited letter of application.
Two Pi Team is one of the leading providers for external community management worldwide. We offer a variety of additional services for games including community building, forum moderation and customer support services, trainings, localization and social media. Since 2005, the team has been operative for renowned companies and game projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of social networks
- Native speaker in German or English
- Good knowledge of English or German (if no native speaker)
- Good knowledge or native speaker of other language is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new tasks
- Ability to solve problems and an eye for quality
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Strong ability to work in teams
- Ideally you have work experience in a customer service role, within community support or community management
- Love for computer games is a definite plus
- Managing community
- Monitoring and moderating online platforms
- Planning and coordinating communication using different platforms including SNS
- Language editing in German and English
- Writing in German and English
- Communicating in German and/or English
- Securing the flow of information between community and developer
- Collecting community feedback
- Planning and organizing online and offline events