Internship (Community Management)
We are looking for interns to join our team in Hilden (Düsseldorf). You would be working in a dynamic international team on interesting projects. The internship is an opportunity for you to get to know the games industry at its heart, the community, and to learn about the profession of Community Manager.
Two Pi Team is one of the leading providers for external Community Management worldwide. We offer a variety of additional services for games including Community Building, Moderation and support for Forums, Trainings, Localization and Social Media. Since 2005, the team has been operative for renowned companies and game projects.
- Excellent knowledge of social networks
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English
- Native speaker in English and/or German an asset
- French, Spanish, Turkish or any other language an asset
- Strong interest to learn
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems and an eye for quality
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Strong ability to work in teams
- Strong interest in community management
- Love for computer games is a definite plus
- Monitoring and moderating online platforms
- Managing other social media tools including FB
- Forum Moderation
- Writing and Editing
- Learning about the tasks and roles of a Community Manager
- Planning and coordination of communication using different platforms
Candidates may apply in English or German, at email@example.com
Please send attachments only in PDF format.